In July and August we will exceptionally open the villa at nightfall. On Mondays and Tuesdays, come and discover the villa and its gardens during evening events that will revive the magic of the golden days of the Riviera. The villa will be open from 7.45pm to 11.30pm, enabling visitors to discover the icon of the Riviera, where the wildest parties of Côte d’Azur took place. Alleys and basins of the French-style garden will be illuminated by hundreds of candles.
Music, fountains, a bar, and candles will create the setting for a romantic and glamorous visit of the villa and some of its gardens.
The dancing performance "Les Lucioles de la Villa" features two dancers from the Ballet de Nice— dressed in illuminated dresses—interpreting choreographies in the setting of the garden’s pools. Concerts are organised every evening.
Our restaurant offers packed lunches to take away and to enjoy in the gardens. A temporary champagne and wine bar is open on the marble terrace until 10pm.
On Monday 5 July to Tuesday 31 August from 8pm and midnight.
- Single rate: €22
- Family rate (for 2 adults and 2 children from 7 to 17 years old): €63
- Single rate + packed lunch* to enjoy in the gardens: €47
- Single rate + glass of champagne + dinner at restaurant: €82
> Online reservations are available until noon the day of the event. After this time, you can buy your tickets at the Villa ticket office from 7.45pm.
* Composition of the packed lunch:
- a gazpacho,
- a salad: Orchidée salad (thai black rice, smoked salmon, edamame, soybean sprouts, mango, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, sesame seeds) or Coquelicot salad (penne, raw ham, dried tomatoes, grilled peppers, artichokes, mozzarella, arugula, basil and pine nuts),
- fruit salad or apple crumble
Access to the Villa and the Gardens will not be allowed to anyone with drinks, bottles and food in their bags.