To ensure your visit is a safe as possible, we have implemented the following measures in accordance with Decree No. 2020-548 issued on 11 May 2020:
- Booking online the time slot for your visit is strongly recommended,
- You must wear your mask throughout the visit (except in the gardens),
- Your temperature will be checked at the entrance,
- Hand sanitiser will be available,
- Please ensure you stay one metre apart from other visitors
Access is limited to 100 persons for visits inside the Villa (on the two floors) and to 300 people for the gardens (on 4ha).
Gatherings of persons are forbidden. Groups are admited within the limit of 20 people.
The staff wear masks at all times and the reception desks are fitted with glazed screens.
For your information,
- The audio guides are not available. We suggest that you download the free application onto your smartphone.
- The tea room is open from 10am to 6pm. Take-away sale, "Luncheon on the Grass" formula