In July and August, the villa will be exceptionally open at nightfall. On Mondays and Tuesdays, come and discover the villa and its gardens during evening events that will revive the magic of the golden days of the Riviera. The villa will be open from 8pm to midnight, enabling visitors to discover the icon of the Riviera, where the wildest parties of Côte d’Azur took place. Alleys and basins of the French-style garden will be illuminated by hundreds of candles.
Music, fountains, a bar, and candles will create the setting for a romantic and glamorous visit of the villa and some of its gardens.
The dancing performance "La féerie des eaux" features four dancers that take you to Spain and Japan in exhilarating choreography, in the setting of the garden’s pools. Concerts are organised every evening every 45 minutes.
Our restaurant offers packed lunches to take away and to enjoy in the gardens. A temporary champagne and wine bar is open until 10pm in the French-style garden.
From Monday 4 July to Tuesday 30 August, from 8pm to midnight.
Free on-site parking reserved primarily for people with reduced mobility, families with babies and strollers.
Free parking authorized on avenue du Sémaphore, avenue de Verdun, boulevard Général de Gaulle (between 15 and 25 minutes on foot).
Free shuttle service provided by 2 golf carts.
- Bus n°15 from Nice until 10pm. Passable/Rothschild stop (in front of the Villa).
- Late opening Single rate: €25
- Late opening Family rate (for 2 adults and 2 children from 7 to 17 years old): €70
- Late opening + Dinner rate: €95
- Late opening + Packed lunch: €50
The dinner at the restaurant consists of a unique menu including one glass of champagne, starter, main course and dessert (drinks not included).
> Online reservations are available until 12pm the day of the event. After this time, you can buy your tickets at the Villa ticket office from 8pm.
- Access to the Villa and the Gardens will not be allowed to anyone with drinks, bottles and food in their bags.
- Music programming is subject to change at the last minute.